Monday, May 30, 2011

Cover Crazy (4)

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme created by Tawni at The Bookworms

This week I'm crazy about...
The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

What I love about this cover....
The blue of her dress.

The way that it seems like she's flying or she's really going down, except the cover is flipped, makes this book mysterious and intriguing. I'm dying to know more!

The boldness of the title, it stands out well with the blue color.

The blue of her dress is the only pop of color in this book, makes it look like a book filled with tragic episodes.

How at the bottom, her dress fades out, like ink spilled in water.

What cover are you crazy for?

1 comment:

  1. I wish the title didn't cover so much of the image. I want to see more of that lovely image! I do like how the letters fade when inside the image, though!

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?