Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop (5)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee

Follow Friday's question this week was:
Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you've recently read lately?
A. I thought the ending for Wintergirls was sad. Well, only the part where Cassie has to go through the part where she has to let go to fully die, and the ending for How to Say Goodbye in Robot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books
Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop's question this week was:
Q. Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?
A. As much as I would love to go to both events, I do live in Canada so I have to buy a plane ticket to America, which I simply can't afford right now, and I also have to worry about school. It's just hectic! But I do wish I got to go, it'd be a wonderful opportunity.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not living in the States and like you, I wanted very much to go but my wallet doesn't say yes.

    Happy weekend!

    Jez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Wintergirls and How to Say Goodbye in Robot were definitely very emotional and sad.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I do live in the States, it's still too much of a trip to get to the BEA this year, and the timing isn't right. But it does sound like fun, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Susan, it totally does! I'm rather jealous for the bloggers that are attending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    I wish I could go to the BBC and BEA...I have never heard of it until this week...hopefully next year.

    Cute blog, by the way.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?