Friday, November 18, 2011

Follow Friday (11)


Follow Friday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead.


This week's feature is Lauren's Book Blog.
Be sure to follow her!!
Follow Friday's question this week is:
Q. Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!

A. Oh boy..... I have so many books I want right now, but some of my must-haves right now are probably the Starcrossed series, the Hex Hall series, and the Anna series.... also, after reading all the books in the Percy Jackson series, and loving them, the series have been in my wishlist ever since.



5 comments:

  1. I pretty much have all those books but still need to read most of them, new follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, FABULOUS picks this week!
    I SO want to read the Percy Jackson books. My Dad, of all people, keeps on telling me to read them!

    Hope Santa's kind this year!

    xx New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the first two books in the Hex Hall series. Hopefully Santa will bring them to you!

    I’m a new follower :)
    http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fantastic list! Percey Jackson is awesome and so if Hex Hall!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I've passed on the One Lovely Blog Award to you here: http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2011/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?