Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday (12)

Follow Friday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead.


This week's feature is Peggy at Pawing Through Books
Pawing Through Books

Be sure to follow her!!

Follow Friday's question this week is:
Q. Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?
A. Around 32. I have some unread library books, some eBooks and majority books from my shelf. I always make my library books first in line to read because they have a due date... Hehe. I always tell myself that I should start reading the books on my shelf but I just never came around to it.

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Great job at keeping your book shelf low. I need to be more like that.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. It's not exactly Friday any more but I figure it's never too late for followers. I love that there's two of you, I run my blog with my bestie as well.

    New GFC follower.
    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good number there! Happy to be a new follower. :)

    My FF post

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?