Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren



Library:

Nevermore (Nevermore #1) by Kelly Creagh
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope #2) by Maureen Johnson
Popular by Alissa Grosso
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
Another Faust (Another #1) by Daniel & Dina Nayeri
Oh. My. Gods (Oh. My. Gods #1) by Tera Lynn Child
Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange #1) by Lesley Livingston
The Book of Spells (Private #0.5) by Kate Brian
Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5) by Sara Shepard
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch #1) by Karen Mahoney
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth #1) by Stacey Kade

What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Nice books!! I have heard so many great things about love story! new follower :)

    Here is my IMM

    Shantal
    ♥ Book nerds are pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I loved Nevermore!!! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOLY! What a library haul!!! I hope you enjoy everything :D Those are some awesome books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! I've been wanting to read Wonderous Strange for a while now. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?