Friday, August 10, 2012

Follow Friday (14)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's feature is The Bookshelf Review.
Be sure to follow him!

Follow Friday`s question this week was :

Q. What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch.

A. My layout. That's my biggest problem with our blog to be honest. I think I should have started blogging when I had more knowledge with html etc. I still don't really know much about it, and I have yet to find someone who could help me out in that department haha. But other than that, I think it would've helped out blog a lot if before starting this blog we learned how to run a blog instead of winging it.

9 comments:

  1. I said the same thing! I wish I knew more about different html stuff and web designs! New follower :)

    My FF:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-9-tgif-2-friday-five-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've kept my blog pretty simple (I was following the Google layout--less is more?), but I keep going back to rethinking this, because I see such great looking blogs!

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your design! New GFC Follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your design!(: I just used a generic one that was already on blogger(: New follower!(:

    http://simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. web design stuff definitely seems to be super useful, I wish I knew more about it too. But I think your blog looks great!

    New follower from the blog hop!
    http://thefictionconniption.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is totally my goal too, I really wish I knew more about HTML and coding. Others have really cool blogs but I don't even know how to come close to doing that cool stuff :)

    Have a lovely week :)
    The Brunette Librarian's FF & a special giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had thought about layout a bit more as well. New follower on GFC : ) Here is me: my FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad I dropped by from Feature & Follow. I am your newest follower.
    Cheers,
    Shanae
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

What good is a comment box if it's not used?